At Sunrise Community Health we are committed to making our community thrive. Sunrise works in partnership with other businesses and community members to build integrated health care neighborhoods that are working together, for everyone. If we all do our best, and and we do it together, we can heal and keep healthy, ourselves and our neighbors. Sunrise offers:
- Comprehensive primary medical and dental care including lab, pharmacy, and radiology.
- Behavioral health services in partnership with North Range Behavioral Health and Touchstone Health Partners (formerly Larimer Center for Mental Health)
- WIC, Nutrition, and Health Education
- Specialty services provided by local volunteering medical specialists: Podiatry, Asthma/Allergy, Gynecology, Pain Management,, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology
- Case management including diabetes, hypertension, prenatal/OB, newborn, pain management, and behavioral health
- Outreach services–school-based health centers, migrant, homeless.
- Medicaid satellite eligibility determination site.
- Interpretation services.
- Reach Out and Read.
To see a Sunrise health professional and to establish ongoing care, please call the clinic nearest you. Sunrise Community Health serves everyone–regardless of their ability to pay.