I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.
Welcome - we’re so glad you’re here! At Sunrise Community Health, we aim to provide affordable, high-quality care and access to many other resources for health and wellness.
We are here to meet your health care needs and want to keep you and your family healthy. We serve everyone, so please come check us out. You can find out below how to make an appointment, how to pay for your health care, what to bring on your first appointment, and more.
View your medical records
Send messages to your provider
Make payments online, and more.
Click the icon to go to the patient portal. You can login to access your health information. (If you do not have a login yet, you will also be able to register. Need help?)
What to Expect
When you visit Sunrise the first time, you can expect the following:
1) Our friendly, bilingual front desk staff will greet you. You will fill out paperwork such as your
health history, insurance information, and/or income, and our privacy policies.
2) We will call you back to an exam room to meet with your provider and other health care team
3) Please see our front desk staff before you leave - payment is due at the time of your visit.
How to Pay for your Health Care:
Sunrise serves everyone, and fees are based on your ability to pay. We screen for eligibility for Health
First (Medicaid) and Medicare, CHP+, subsidies on the Health Insurance Exchange, and our sliding
fee scale. We accept most forms of private insurance and can set up payment plans. See below for information
on financial assistance programs.
What to Bring
1. A Photo ID: (any picture identification card, such as a driver’s license or work ID)
2. Your medications; dietary supplements: Bring all your medications and supplements you are taking now.
3. Your medical history: Bring any information about past or present health problems, surgeries, family health history, and
4. If you have insurance:
-Health insurance card
-Co-payment (if you have one)
5. If you don’t have insurance, below is a list of the programs we offer and what documents you
(and your immediate family members) will need to qualify for financial assistance:
Sunrise Community Health serves everyone. Fees are based on ability to pay. We screen for eligibility for Health First (Medicaid) and Medicare; CHP+; subsidies on the Health Insurance Exchange and our sliding fee scale. We accept payment plans.
If you would like to discuss arrangements or talk to someone in person, you can call 970-395-1127 to make an appointment
Type of Information needed to qualify
1. Sliding Fee Scale
-Proof of income
2. Medicaid or Colorado Access
-Proof of income
-Proof of address
3. Affordable Insurance Plan
-Proof of income
-Social security cards
Accepted forms of Identification
(original documents only):
State of Colorado drivers license or state identification card (valid)
Social Security Cards (for all members)
Birth Certificates (for all members)
Proof of Immigration Status:
Accepted forms for Proof of Income
All check stubs received from the previous month for the household
Employer Verification letter (if no pay stubs)
W-2‘s and Federal Tax Forms (most current)
Unemployment Compensation Award Letter
Worker’s Compensation Award Letter
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
Payments Receipts from pension plans
Award letter from Aid to the Needy and Disabled or Old Age Pension (OAP)
Profit and loss statement, ledger for self employment (proof of business expense)
Verification of Colorado address (Lease, utility bill with name & current address)